More housing units, less space, cheaper cost. What’s the problem? In this economy, micro-housing makes a lot of sense.
- Big trend, little apartments: Councilmembers announce a ‘microhousing’ meeting (westseattleblog.com)
- Livin’ Small In The Big City With Micro-Apartments (nyulocal.com)
- Micro-Units May Be The Future Of Boston Housing (boston.cbslocal.com)
- Micro homes: the future of affordable housing in Vancouver? (globalnews.ca)
- More Micro-Apartments! City Seeking Developers For New Sites (observer.com)
- New York’s New Micro Apartments (engineering13.wordpress.com)